Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
And so, it's early Saturday morning, and I'm walking das Jagdhund around the deserted Peterborough show site......Looking on the ground for the odd discarded fiver........When, in a space between two of the buildings, I espied the rear end of a 1989 Hymer 'B' Klasse.........In the windscreen it said 'sold'. And what a tatty example it was. The tyres looked as though they had been used at Santa Pod......a few times at that.
Anyway, later on, Ali and myself were walking up to the showground, and hey......Mr 'B' Klasse had gone. Lady in smart two piece with non-matching cravat, (obviously flogging vans), heard me mention to Ali that Hymer was indeed absent. "Yes", said lady, "there were four people interested in it, and it sold for the asking price".........Which was, I enquired? "£12,999", said lady.......:Eeek::Eeek:

Well, suddenly I'm a rich Man! (y) Our Hymer is bigger, younger, and not quite as tatty. Who the hell dictates these stupid prices?? You can get a very nice 'B' for under 10k on fleabay, fitted with loads of extras, and decent tyres.

OP
OP
Tootles

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
One born every minute........

.....never give a sucker an even break.

Oh, and your Hymer is well loved, not at all tatty :)
'Well loved' means tatty.........Example:- "Hi, allow me to introduce you to Dawn B. She's well loved................................................". :):);)

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
you got me there. tootles. I still don't want to sell.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back