An old newbie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by enery8, Oct 11, 2012.

1. enery8

enery8 Funster

Hi Folks, don't have a motorhome YET but that seems to be the way it is going. Currently have a fairly big trailer caravan pulled by a Range Rover. My main reason for joining this forum is to get some good, solid advice before parting with any hard earned cash and maybe my Rangie. I look forward to learning from your experience and maybe joining the motorhome community.

2. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Welcome to Fun plenty of advice available here from all of us.

Peter

3. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

Welcome to the forum.. :Smile:

People move from caravan's to motorhomes for various reasons, they also move the other way ..
    I have owned and enjoyed both, several of each at different times in my life .. there are pros and cons for both.

Ask on different forums and you will get different views.. this forum as you know is mainly motorhomes.. though not exclusively.. myself and a few others have caravans, several have 5th wheelers.. some camper vans . and others with monster RVs ..

As an example.. ask on a Catholic forum is it a good idea to convert to catholicism ..then ask on a CofE forum.. you will get totally different answers..

What has prompted you to change from a caravan? Knowing your reasons for will make it easier to advise..

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012