An invite to the "P-P-Stop", Cervza, Red Wine & Spanish Brandy,,, Oh deary me,!!! (1 Viewer)

Oct 6, 2016
norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Our new-ish, wonderful neighbours, Marie & Rex, "Penelope Pit Stop", very kindly gave us a cordial invite over to their place,,, As we're new to the area they furnished detailed directions to their residence,,, "leave the Jormax compound by the main gate, walk ten paces, turn left, three more steps, sit down",,
As one would expect, we navigated the journey safely, and without incident,,,

I wish I could report the same for the journey home,,,

I do remember that the evening got off to a very agreeable start,, we took some cans of Cervza & a bottle of Pizz-Plonk, the conversation flowed, along with the mix of Pizz-Plonk, and everything was going spiffingly well,,,
My recall of the evening begins to blur somewhat after mine host poured my second glass of Brandy (I'd gamely knocked back 6 pints of Cervza & 4,very large, glasses of el Vino Rocco by this point) I do remember getting "a look" from Mrs P, but by then I no longer possessed the "common" to realise I could be in trouble,,, and I was,,, in trouble.

I'm more than a little ashamed to report that my memory of the late evening is el blanko,,, and hopefully (knowing what I know now) will remain el blanko...

Mrs P, somewhat unkindly, in my opinion, has just furnished me with the embarrassing details of my behaviour,,,
Apparently she decided that the festivities had to be terminated when our gallant hosts started to nod off after I'd been waxing lyrical about Nigel Farrage, for, she said, "an interminable amount of time".
Mrs P said she went to great lengths to gently persuade me to leave the premises and when it became obvious I was having none of it she resorted to her Police training (evacuating unruly personnel from a public area) and tried to eject me with the Police version of a firemans lift (exactly the same procedure but the evacuee gets a smack over the head with a truncheon prior to their feet leaving the ground!),,,
it appears I took considerable offence to being man handled and an undignified scuffle broke out,,,
in the ensuing melee our hosts awning was severely damaged,,, apparently I made a very successful rugby type tackle on my poor wife, the result of which sent us headlong out through the awning door,,, which, unfortunately, was zipped closed,,
amazingly the zips held firm,,,
but the awning attachment to the caravan, err, didn't,!

Apparently the rebuild of the awning was a tortuous affair,,, much broken glass embedded in the fabric and other domestic apparel,,,

I myself knew nothing of this,,, apparently I staggered off up the pathway between the many parked caravans loudly singing a version of "Its four in the morning and once more the dawning",,,

I am NOT "in best books this morning"...

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
O.M.G., you've well and truly done it now, upsetting Royalty like that!!! Carmen will also have been informed so I'm assuming you're now camped on some waste ground in Barbate surrounded by discarded beer cans and empty alka seltzer wrappers.
kickbutt.jpg~c200

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Cannot say I did not warn youu about crossing Lady P`s path...

Climb one of them there pine tree`s and act like a Processionary Caterpillar.... and crawl away with them... cos..... if ... she (Lady P)

Gets hold of you ...

She will nail your ball`s to the nearest Pine Tree with a large metal..

Tent Peg....

And them there Cater wotsits will eat you alive...

When she done me she only used a round Tent Peg...... so wernt so bad...

I now have the "Holes" to put in a nice round gold earring... (y)

I think I wished I had met you when you were wholesome.... :giggler:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I still have a hang over and I've not seen them for 3 years, ;) it's not wise to drink :wine::wine::wine: with anyone that drinks it like blackberry juice. :rofl: Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back