LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi All

Just a reminder for those planning on going to the Americana Meet, so far 14 names down to go 5 confirmed booked.

For those who don't know about the Americana (see link below) it's a great weekend of fun, music and dancing.

Link Removed

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Rory

Been trying to pay for the last 3 days, at long last this afternoon I managed it.

Just for information for anyone else trying to get through - Chris is in America at the moment and his wife is trying very hard to look after things and trying to amuse their son whilst he is off school this week (half term). Just leave a message and she will get back to you eventually.

Rory, you can put us down as paid.:thumb:

OP
OP
Forestboy

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi Rory

Been trying to pay for the last 3 days, at long last this afternoon I managed it.

Just for information for anyone else trying to get through - Chris is in America at the moment and his wife is trying very hard to look after things and trying to amuse their son whilst he is off school this week (half term). Just leave a message and she will get back to you eventually.

Rory, you can put us down as paid.:thumb:

Its done I had the same problem but she did eventually phone me back

M

mabo flyer

Deleted User
i'm goin

i'm gonna go this year got to keep the rv aired will be booking a week on monday hope you can squeeze a little 32 footer in this will be my first meet with motorhome fun so i hope you will all welcome me thanks steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back