Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just got back from Americana, we had a ball, This really was a fun meet. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile: Great company, and a great event, what a fantastic four days. The meets just get better and better. Big thanks must go to Rory & Jan (Forestboy) for organising this one and for ensuring that we were all parked together. :thumb::thumb:

I have loads of photo's to upload but I am stuck here in Wales with just a GPRS connection as home and office phone lines are down This post alone will probably take 10 minutes to reach our server :Eeek:

Hope you all got home safe, and we look forward to meeting you again soon. :thumb:

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
hi guys brill weekend great to meet everyone :thumb:

mind you it was a bit much for some making them a little weary:roflmto:

ill get me coat:Doh:

Attachments

• fissing 240.jpg
    fissing 240.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 89
  • fissing 241.jpg
    fissing 241.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 91
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
:ROFLMAO: Sian told me about that photo ::bigsmile:

It was the first Guiness at 11:15am that did it::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Raoul

Free Member
Mar 5, 2008
Jarrow Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
since the summer of 2007
Americana 2008

I agree what a great weekend:Smile:a lot of good motorhome fun had by all:Cool:Thanks to Rory & Jan for such a good time::bigsmile:and thanks to all present for the good company and lots of laughs:roflmto::ROFLMAO:
Thanks to to Jock for the company on our little trips to the bar:thumb::thumb:

Ive got a few photo's which im about to upload shortly:Cool:Enjoy
Hope you all had a safe journey home, cheers for now:thumb:

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi

Yes totally agree with previous posts, this was a superb weekend. That much so, the majority of us decided to stay on for another night and take a sicky today. :Blush:

Considering the queue to get out this morning, I think everyone else did the same:ROFLMAO:

I must admit though after our 30 minute queue to the exit, once we hit the A46 we were home in a record time of 30 minutes. :whatthe:

Hope everyone else made it home with little fuss as well.

Anyway, a huge thanks to Jan and Rory for their excellent organisational skills, particularly as this was their first meet to organise. Great Job you two.:thumb:

See you soon in Morocco, can't wait:Cool:

Pammy and Geo

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Thanks all what a great weekend.
We've been to Americana before and certainly had better weather but never so much fun must have been the company. :thumb:
For once we had an uneventfull journey home except for the caravan that fell off a car on the rounabout outside the campground.
Sorry about the photo Jim but could'nt resist it you were like a nodding dog and it was too good an opportunity to miss, I think there'll be a few more :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See you all soon
Ror & Jan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Our thanks go to Rory & Jan for organising this meet :thumb:and to all the Funsters who made us feel so welcome from the moment we arrived on site. :thumb:Americana was great, I forget who it was who described it as Glastonbury with cowboys but that was a very good description of the event. ::bigsmile:At times it was cold,:Sad: at times it was wet, :shout:but the unseasonal weather couldn't dampen the Funsters spirits and a good time was had by all.::bigsmile: Looking forward to returning again next year.:thumb:
Brian & Pam

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Hi ALL
SORRY FOR THE LATE POST BUT WE HAVE BEEN AWAY SINCE THE AMERICANA AND NOT BEN ABLE TO POST:Sad: HURRAH I HEAR YOU ALL SAY::bigsmile: WELL WHAT CAN I ADD TO WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SAID, BUT IN FEAR OF REPEATING A HUGE THANKS TO RORY AND JAN FOR THIS GREAT MEET, THE AMERICANA HAS ALWAYS BEEN FUN BUT WITH EVERYONE BEING TOGETHER IT WAS THE BEST BY FAR, CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR, A BIG THANKS ALSO TO JACKIE AND PETE FOR THE GREAT COMMUNAL BARBIE, YOUR LAMB WAS SUPERB, SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON:thumb:pS AND THANKS JOCK FOR A TASTE OF YOUR SECRET TIPPLE:winky:
RUTH

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back