Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Well done Jim, many thanks.:thumb: Are you on grass or hardstanding? which is the best gate for entry??

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We are on hardstanding, come in the gate marked for pre-booked campers.

americana.jpg

Gary.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
JockandRita

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
We have blagged an excellent area so that all the funsters can be together. Just beyond the disabled area, and where everyone else turns left onto the runway, look to your right and you will see us. :thumb:

Scenario............Now listen here matey, I don't give a monkey's what weight, size or group you think that I should be in, I am telling you now, if you don't move your arse away from the right, it'll get severely grazed somewhat!!!

Or should I choose a more subtle approach upon arrival? :winky:

Jock.

buyer

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 29, 2008
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
american coach
Exp
20 plus another 12years tugging/small campers
americana

this is my first ever posting on a forum of any kind so please excuse me if it makes no sence,my self (steve),rosemary,and our son dan hope to be setting off from home near leicester at around 10 am friday for the 32mile trip so i hope to be there just after 11,hope to see you there as we enjoyed the welcome we recieved at stratford (our first experiance of motorhome fun)we are seasoned veterans of 20 years of americana and motorhoming .you will be able to spot us by looking into the front of our rv and seeing lifelike models of me and er in doors standing on the dash exposing our bits.hope to see you again soon.:thumb:

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
hi guys last minute job were coming down Saturday afternoon while Monday
any room near you if there is save us a pitch that's if any of you come online::bigsmile::thumb:

mark.

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
thanks i just spoke to the office there and they said it was all allocated where you are so ill try and get as close as i can well find you one way or the other:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We will have the space available, just remember that most of the staff have absolutely no idea about what's going, least of all where just 15 funsters are parked out of thousands. :Eeek: its been a bit chaotic but they are coping better now, they are really friendly though, so you will make it to us. See you tomorrow.

Had a great day here so far, the atmosphere is fantastic, the bands and the staff are great, its going to be a great weekend. Just going to eat supper, grab a brolly and then go and watch bands in one of the 5 stage areas, Pictures to follow. :thumb:::bigsmile:

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
thanks jim, they said to pay on the gate how will i find you from there ? or is it pretty straight forward:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back