Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
fancy a free trip to ireland son....keep posting like this and you MIGHT just get one, on the front of an rv...........dont forget the green cross code.....smudger...:moon2::moon2::moon2:

Nice to hear from you Smudger, got back safe then.

All the best Rick

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
you mean it might knock the retail value of there gas guzzlers down,but im not sending the email till saturday so they get a bit of warning and by the time dave gets round to doing any thing about rv's they would have plenty of time to offload them:thumb:
chris
Sounds fare chris, I'll keep my eye on ebay could be a few real bargains. I could ship them out to the US where they belong and make a few bob to boot.:thumb:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
The contradictions are interesting.

Since when was a battery powered vehicle clean technology, they are recharged from electricity produced from nuclear and gas powered power stations.
Since when does someone who does not want to harm animals have shooting and fishing as hobbies.
:Eeek:

Its time for me to spit out the bait and change channels :Doh:
as i said only converted today.
as far as shooting goes i shoot clay targets at county standard,not likle furry things.
and sea fishing for food.

chris

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
im just in the prosess of sending an email to my local mp to have all lefthand drive american rv's banned from our roads or at least put the road fund licence up to about 2 grand a year and imposing a huge green tax on them if they cannot acheive at least 25 mpg. on the ground's of damageing the enviroment and being driven for pleasure.
but what about lefthand drive lorrys i hear you ask, thay are not being driven for pleasure but bringing goods into this great country.
my local mp is the man himself the prime minister.
any thing other members might want to add before i get the wife to check the spelling and grammer,and i fire it off.
this is not a wind up i am doing it.
you never know he might go with it on enviromentle grounds:thumb:

chris
doo i feel guilty................

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 73

walter senior

Free Member
Jan 7, 2011
forgue aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
a clas iveco 29ft
Exp
i think you are lost

:thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
no not bored ,just signed up to greenpeace and thought i would do my bit to save the planet.:thumb:

chris
I can tell you are on Camerons planet with Clegg its the planet of i am allright JACK. bugger you we are always right. i cant print what i think about yoy hope we never meet so let me know if you are going to any weels:shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
:thumb::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I can tell you are on Camerons planet with Clegg its the planet of i am allright JACK. bugger you we are always right. i cant print what i think about yoy hope we never meet so let me know if you are going to any weels:shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:
but if you live in scotland and alex has his way you wont have to worry about camerons and clegg for much longer as you lot will be running your own show.
and we will let you,well as long as we can keep our north sea oil:thumb:
and whats a weels??

chris

walter senior

Free Member
Jan 7, 2011
forgue aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
a clas iveco 29ft
Exp
Don't give up chris it is just a matter of time. Majority of the monsters dinosaurs and the twin axle jobies are looking to downsize, the last thing they want is negative publicity at this stage. :Smile:
You sound like another D--k h--d of you go to the planet with the other three.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
smugger you could just drive over the top of him and not notice in your Winni... mind if I follow behind.. mind you I suspect we could get a convoy up at this rate:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob:thumb:

It's a Winni invasion, or is it going to be, a Winni soap, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: watch this space for the next episode of Winni monsters

Come on some ones got a much better name?

All the best Rick

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
You sound like another D--k h--d of you go to the planet with the other three.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:

im a dickhead:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you want to be sat here reading your posts?

chris

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

Walter, if you do not follow these simple rules you will be B-n-ed Thanks:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

General Forum Etiquette When posting in the forums please adhere to the following common sense rules:- No personal attacks of any kind against other members of the forums. No Racist, Sexist posts allowed in the forums. No offensive, insulting, profane or vulgar remarks are allowed. telling others to "get a life" or that they or their comments are "stupid" are strictly not allowed. Insulting anyone even if your intention is not to offend, may well result in a ban.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
do your bit ???

what are you personally doing .. it's easy to point the finger at others and suggest what THEY do..

if you really want to do your bit sell the mh + car or what ever other infernal combustion engine you own..... and go cycling :thumb:

methinks you are :reel: :winky:

RV s generally clock up around 2000 miles a year and many of them run on LPG as does mine hence the low level of duty on what is a "clean" fuel, clean enough to have free passage in the LEZ , no filthy particles from LPG.
Sounds like the green eyed monster again :Eeek::Eeek:

Thats rich from one whose hobbies are fishing and shooting :Doh::Doh:

fancy a free trip to ireland son....keep posting like this and you MIGHT just get one, on the front of an rv...........dont forget the green cross code.....smudger...:moon2::moon2::moon2:

The contradictions are interesting.

Since when was a battery powered vehicle clean technology, they are recharged from electricity produced from nuclear and gas powered power stations.
Since when does someone who does not want to harm animals have shooting and fishing as hobbies.
:Eeek:

Its time for me to spit out the bait and change channels :Doh:

Well done Chris, Nice catches :thumb:

off to see if I can bag myself some bigger ones than you :winky:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
but jim i am not offended, so he aint broke any rules might even change my username to dickhead sort of got a ring to it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chris

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Walter, if you do not follow these simple rules you will be B-n-ed Thanks:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Walter`s going to be "Bonked"... Walter`s going to be "bonked nah, nah,nah,nah.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry I`ll get me coat.. :Blush:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
well sorry guys its time a wraped this up for the night.
the fishing has been good and it passed what otherwise would have been a boring night:thumb:
i caught seven rvers and two scotsmen,now i got to throw them all back:ROFLMAO:
not bad for just one night's fishing.
sorry if offended anyone as it was and is all in good fun,remember fun the reason we all here::bigsmile:
and the biggest joke
me being a member of greenpeace:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
the fishing has been good and it passed what otherwise would have been a boring night:thumb:
sorry if offended anyone as it was and is all in good fun,remember fun the reason we all here::bigsmile:
and the biggest joke
me being a member of greenpeace:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rotten sod :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
and the biggest joke
well, the greenpeace bit did pull me in ....nowt as queer as folk. :ROFLMAO:

walter senior

Free Member
Jan 7, 2011
forgue aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
a clas iveco 29ft
Exp
Walter`s going to be "Bonked"... Walter`s going to be "bonked nah, nah,nah,nah.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry I`ll get me coat.. :Blush:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Do i look bothered:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i can allways go on the other sites if i get baned its no big deal not at my age i have only got wait on the 4/7. i will be another year older then i can change and be nice to you no who but then a ban is a ban:Sad::Sad::Sad::Sad::Sad::Sad:

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Don't give up chris it is just a matter of time. Majority of the monsters dinosaurs and the twin axle jobies are looking to downsize, the last thing they want is negative publicity at this stage. :Smile:

Isn't your VW twin axle Buttons? One at the front and one at the back?

Craig

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Isn't your VW twin axle Buttons? One at the front and one at the back?
Craig
Not in the true sense Craig. Can you name me a front wheel drive motorhome with an axle at the front.:winky:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Not in the true sense Craig. Can you name me a front wheel drive motorhome with an axle at the front.:winky:

In the true sense , a front wheel drive has TWO axles at the front .. :winky:

axle |ˈaksəl|
noun
a rod or spindle (either fixed or rotating) passing through the center of a wheel or group of wheels

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
In the true sense , a front wheel drive has TWO axles at the front .. :winky:

axle |ˈaksəl|
noun
a rod or spindle (either fixed or rotating) passing through the center of a wheel or group of wheels
Good morning Jim....I can see we are into semantics today. Perhaps this will help.:winky::Smile:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 26

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
There I thoughtt it had died last night ..how wrong

Good morning ..still morning at 11.47.. there I was thinking that this had been put in the keep net.. but I see it is still there on the hook so to speak.

Well Chris had some of you really wriggling on his hook, regadless what Rick (motor romin) says.. he was biting .. bigger RV..we all know he has the hots for a Monaco wnats to play with the big boys:cry:

I can remember having a coach ..Bedford Chassis - Vega Major and that had a double steering front set of wheels and the normal double back.. so what do you call that a revese tag axle:Doh:

Anyway have a few hours here and there to day before the family arrives..

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
The gear box was the chines 6

A 'Chineese Six':ROFLMAO: is what it was called!:thumb:

The great box was called the chinees six .. Do not recall the chassis being called that.. strange feeling when you panned the steering wheel around while sitting forward of the front axle.. If I recall in the Italian Job they had one..

Great bit of kit.. better chassis than the Ford.. only the Leyland Leopard was better and the VanHool ..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back