Am I Missing Something (1 Viewer)

Apr 17, 2017
Ferring
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840
Exp
Since 2017
I have a new to me Autotrail Cheyenne 840D 2007 and have looked everywhere for an occasional table so we can use it when we park up rather than having get out the big main table. It seems quite a high spec model and yet I'm amazed the only table in it is the full sized one.
I keep thinking I've overlooked something and one will pop out of the side of the sofa

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
A quote from a Practical Motor home review - "The table folds, so the lounge is more flexible than in Continental ’vans which have obstructive, fixed, tables. When it’s not in use, the table sits in a locker over the cab. If you want, you can buy an additional table – a boom-leg coffee table for the swivel seats. There’s also a convenient table top by the door".

OP
OP
Rockcrawler
Apr 17, 2017
Ferring
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840
Exp
Since 2017
If you want, you can buy an additional table – a boom-leg coffee table for the swivel seats
That sounds interesting any ideas who sells them ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
There are a few kits out there. Google is your friend(y) I think a few of the hymer guys have retro fitted them. Long ago I think it was @scotjimland maybe:unsure: not too sure but as I've mensioned him now he will know I'm sure;):D2

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back