Aluminum Refillable LPG Bottles/tanks

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Theonlysue, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Theonlysue

Theonlysue Funster Life Member

Hi, just in case anyone is considering this, I was going to have 2 x11kg Gaslow refillable LPG bottles fitted, but BobandJane mentioned Conrad Anderson who do refillable Aluminum LPG Bottles - half the weight of the steel Gaslow bottles and price was similar!

www.conrad-anderson.co.uk/

They were very helpful and fitted it at short notice when I was on my way from Huddersfield to Norwich (they are in Birmingham).
    It cost me £24 to fill up BOTH, and I think Calor gas LPG refills are about £22 EACH?? They system can be transferred to another van, and they can also supply the euro fittings! Had a lovely afternoon in their gardens talking to another couple who was having a solar panel fitted - they were from Italy!

Worth a look in!. S:thumb:

2. wivvy's dad

wivvy's dad Read Only Funster

Thanks for that, might investigate over the winter

3. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

Thanks for that, looking at their site I see they also do a satellite/broadband internet connection that works anywhere in Europe. Now that really could be of interest to some people out there.

4. JJ

JJ Funster

I have no hesitation in recommending Conrad Anderson who fitted a cruise control to the Wagon... excellent service before, during and after the work...

JJ :thumb:

5. bobandjanie

bobandjanie Funster Life Member

Glad you got sorted Sue, a very nice company to deal with.:thumb: We have also changed our Gaslow bottles for aluminium refillable bottles.:BigGrin: We got a hose off them at Peterborough Show and they never had any change, so they said take the hose and pay us over the weekend. :Eek!: OK its was only £12 odd but went you consider how many people were there, and they never knew us, I was very impressed. :thumb: Bob