Aluminum Refillable LPG Bottles/tanks (1 Viewer)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi, just in case anyone is considering this, I was going to have 2 x11kg Gaslow refillable LPG bottles fitted, but BobandJane mentioned Conrad Anderson who do refillable Aluminum LPG Bottles - half the weight of the steel Gaslow bottles and price was similar!

www.conrad-anderson.co.uk/

They were very helpful and fitted it at short notice when I was on my way from Huddersfield to Norwich (they are in Birmingham).
It cost me £24 to fill up BOTH, and I think Calor gas LPG refills are about £22 EACH?? They system can be transferred to another van, and they can also supply the euro fittings! Had a lovely afternoon in their gardens talking to another couple who was having a solar panel fitted - they were from Italy!

Worth a look in!. S:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Thanks for that, looking at their site I see they also do a satellite/broadband internet connection that works anywhere in Europe. Now that really could be of interest to some people out there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I have no hesitation in recommending Conrad Anderson who fitted a cruise control to the Wagon... excellent service before, during and after the work...

JJ :thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Glad you got sorted Sue, a very nice company to deal with.:thumb: We have also changed our Gaslow bottles for aluminium refillable bottles.::bigsmile: We got a hose off them at Peterborough Show and they never had any change, so they said take the hose and pay us over the weekend. :whatthe: OK its was only £12 odd but went you consider how many people were there, and they never knew us, I was very impressed. :thumb: Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back