prg236

Free Member
Jan 29, 2013
France
Funster No
MH
Soon to buy 1st
Exp
Hello, we are in the process of choosing our first motorhome and would like help with make/models for the layout we prefer. Our choice would be a Rapido Le Randonner 7068F but they were only made for the UK market in 2006 and are therefore hard to find. We wonder if anyone can tell us what other make/models there are which are similar - that is rear U-shaped lounge that converts to a double and/or two single beds, kitchen/showerroom in the centre, and a full or half dinette up front. We prefer the low profile or A class but most of those I have discovered are the bulbous coachbuilt which we would rather not buy. We do not need the overcab bed (just 2 of us) and we only need two belted seats but we do like the above layout and space as we will be living in it for a couple of months at a time. Many thanks for any alternatives to the Rapido.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sorry can not help you with your question, but welcome to Motorhome Fun, :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DesRes

Free Member
Apr 21, 2012
West Lancs
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1990 ish...
Hi & welcome,
Now I know this has the overhead cab bunk...but it's got most of what you wish for:
Link Removed
They do a couple of low profiles, but not with the layout you want.:RollEyes:
It's only cos we've got one similar that I know...:Smile:

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
How much and how long do you want to go?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back