'Alternative' camper conversions for Ducato SWB (1 Viewer)

Chris2050

Free Member
Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge, UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi there,

I love the Amdro Angel kit/conversion for the VW Transporter. It looks like great value too:

http://www.amdro.co.uk/angel-camper...ed-conversion-from-panel-van-camper-p-59.html

But the Transporter is a little too narrow for me, I really want a SWB Ducato for my camper. Are there similar kits that would work in a Ducato, or converters that could do something similar for me, or CNC plans that I could base a DIY build on?

Thanks!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Upvote 0

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Going to start on my Vito this next weekend -We insulated and vetrimed it out months ago so now it's a case of making furniture to fit inside and re-doing the R&R bed/cooker and sink out of the Caddy max camper we stripped out last weekend -I made some furniture last week so just a case of fastening it down -Should be pretty much completed at the weekend -if not then next free w/end will see it done -After that it's going to my mates for colour coding and a bit of paint work done then she is up for sale :LOL:
terry

Upvote 0

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Have a look at the layout of the Murvi Pimento on the Fiat 5.5m chassis and they also do it on a Transit now. It might give you some ideas on layout.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back