All The Aires Spain and Portugal

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by Larrynwin, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Larrynwin

Larrynwin Funster

In addition to France I have just received my All The Aires Spain and Portugal from www.vicariousbooks.co.uk , an excellent book of info for travelling at £14.50 incl postage.

Not only does it give full info on location, facilities and a decent colour picture but it also gives the same info for all LPG stations. :thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  2. motorhomer

motorhomer Read Only Funster

We bought this over a year ago before a trip to Portugal and spain. It was very good but not perfect! There were a couple of aires that were not aires when we got there, in some cases possibly temporarily so may be OK now. We also found quite a few spots to stay in not mentioned in the book.

The book lists very few (15) lpg stations in spain, by searching on the internet I found nearly 90.

Jeffo

3. Larrynwin

Larrynwin Funster

The new book lists 33 LPG stations in Spain and 37 in Portugal, yes there are more but the information shows a good photo and indicates ease of access which is useful for RV owners as is the info on the aires.
    Hopefully this will increase in future issues, but in all a useful reference for the price :thumb:

4. MikeandCarolyn

MikeandCarolyn Read Only Funster

An excellent publication :thumb:I have a spair copy of the 2013 edition-I'm on pitch C146
    at Marjal eco Campsite.

Mike.