All The Aires Spain and Portugal (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
In addition to France I have just received my All The Aires Spain and Portugal from www.vicariousbooks.co.uk , an excellent book of info for travelling at £14.50 incl postage.

Not only does it give full info on location, facilities and a decent colour picture but it also gives the same info for all LPG stations. :thumb:

motorhomer

Free Member
May 17, 2008
South Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005 (but 30 years caravanning)
We bought this over a year ago before a trip to Portugal and spain. It was very good but not perfect! There were a couple of aires that were not aires when we got there, in some cases possibly temporarily so may be OK now. We also found quite a few spots to stay in not mentioned in the book.

The book lists very few (15) lpg stations in spain, by searching on the internet I found nearly 90.

Jeffo

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
The new book lists 33 LPG stations in Spain and 37 in Portugal, yes there are more but the information shows a good photo and indicates ease of access which is useful for RV owners as is the info on the aires.
Hopefully this will increase in future issues, but in all a useful reference for the price :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back