• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD All the Aires (France) 3rd edition - free! Collect from TN35 (Hastings) (1 Viewer)

Dec 11, 2011
Nr Hastings, East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RL
Exp
since 2010
Free - a copy of All The Aires (France) - to be collected from TN35 (Hastings)

I have ordered the new edition of All The Aires so if anyone wants my old copy (probably 4 years old and the one before the 2 volume edition) then they are welcome to it.

It was reading my first All the Aires book that gave me the confidence to take my motorhome to France so I'm hoping that I can give this copy to someone who needs similar reassurance!

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Not trying to be funny or anything, and as it's free, makes no difference, but to the person who has now got this book, don't take it as gospel if you havnt used one before, that one is about five years old now, and a lot of the Aires aren't there anymore and loads more that are not in there have appeared since its publication, even the brand new books are out of date before you get them so this one has very little chance.
Not knocking the admirable jesture, but just so you know not to trust to it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
@chaser - true but to a newbie the introduction to using aires & service points is the most important bit. Once they've tried a couple of aires they'll see the benefit of buying the latest version.
I know, and I wasn't knocking you in any way, in fact there must be hundreds lying about that could be given away , just saying to any one new how they are.
In fact I've probably got one or two about I'll look them out if any one wants one.
Maybe an old France passion somewhere, I'll get looking and anyone else who have them lying about get em gone, no use when you have a new one!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back