All packed and ready for the off (1 Viewer)

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
MH full and ready for the off tomorrow afternoon as we head for Berlin for a week with a wee matter of the marathon on the Sunday.

Heading to Newcastle for the overnight ferry to Amsterdam then drive to Berlin on Thursday so long drive but gives me a couple of days rest before marathon.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Enjoy and celebrate :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Good luck Gerry. Remember you have done the training, have faith. Oh no hold on a bit... you've done enough training, determination and adrenaline will run out at mile 18, sheer guts and stubbeness will get you through the rest!

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Have a great trip and all the best for the race.

Kath and Howie

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Have fun Gerry:thumb:

If you consider running 26 miles around a city is fun.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Have a great trip Gerry. I ran Berlin back in the 1990's, it is probably the best organnised marathon I have run. A fast course and good crowd support make it a P.B. race.
Good luck.

Brisey.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Have a great trip Gerry. [HI]I ran Berlin back in the 1990's[/HI], it is probably the best organnised marathon I have run. A fast course and good crowd support make it a P.B. race.
Good luck.

Brisey.

Yeah me too, I was headed for a personal best,

shakespeare_marathon_start.jpg

not by a lot but it's a pride thing you know, anyway just a couple of hundred metres out, you'll never guess what happened.................

........she woke me up with a cup of tea; turned out it was all a dream, yet I was out of breath and sweating, not like me at all, why I can't even remember the last time I was breathless in bed!...........:ROFLMAO:

Proud of you Gerry.......do well old mate.....Griff
:thumb:

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Good luck Gerry. Remember you have done the training, have faith. Oh no hold on a bit... you've done enough training, determination and adrenaline will run out at mile 18, sheer guts and stubbeness will get you through the rest!

That's the problem Sandra I haven't done the training due to injuries have only run 16 mile and after a 5 mile slow jog last night I ended up having to put ice on my calf, look on the bright side though you get a free beer for finishing :ROFLMAO:

It's live on Eurosport so have a look out for me I might stay with the leaders for the first few mile then drop off to give them a chance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back