Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its a bit windy here Mikey but I think the sun will be out today going for tapas at 2 .Is so quiet here and not a dog in sight ( nothing against dogs ) so many on the last place we stayed .

Paul

Hi Paul, when we were there, with a Funstered scheduled run to that tapas bar I was busy with work and couldn't walk up with them. I sped up later on my bike and spent an hour and a half looking for that Tapas bar and missed the funsters!! Bummer. Went there the next day though :) €1 gets you a beer and a tapas. €5 gets you a bottle of wine and 5 tapas. There were 6 of us, we spent less than £20 and getting home was a struggle with all the zigzagging ;) Enjoy. (y)

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Hi Paul, when we were there, with a Funstered scheduled run to that tapas bar I was busy with work and couldn't walk up with them. I sped up later on my bike and spent an hour and a half looking for that Tapas bar and missed the funsters!! Bummer. Went there the next day though :) €1 gets you a beer and a tapas. €5 gets you a bottle of wine and 5 tapas. There were 6 of us, we spent less than £20 and getting home was a struggle with all the zigzagging ;) Enjoy. (y)

Thx for the info Jim it sounds like my kind of prices :D will also be nice to meet up with a few funsters .

Paul

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Glad we came to Spain the weather is hot and the campsite is good .

Benidorm (63).JPG

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
I don't know what your saying Mikki's site in Portugal had just as much water as that, and a loverly aroma to go with it.(y)

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
I don't know what your saying Mikki's site in Portugal had just as much water as that, and a loverly aroma to go with it.(y)

:D:LOL: Mikey

They started to put the new sewage pipes in after you left so you did the right thing telling her .

Had a good night with the funsters last night omg it was a laugh :LOL:

Paul

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003

There's never a dull moment with the Benidorm Funsters.

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003

Paul

Thanks for your help getting me home, Shirley told me of the sterling support from you both, blimey what a day, shame about the injuries and the scrote that lifted my wallet.
Cheers
Ed

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years

There's never a dull moment with the Benidorm Funsters.

So True .......we had a great welcome

Paul & Lynne

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Thanks for your help getting me home, Shirley told me of the sterling support from you both, blimey what a day, shame about the injuries and the scrote that lifted my wallet.
Cheers
Ed

Just glad we got you back ok , don't forget its my turn to be carried next week .:D

Paul

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back