Alfreton (Derbyshire) Overnight (1 Viewer)

Droop

Free Member
Feb 8, 2008
Funster No
Not sure if this is the right forum for this topic or even if I'm allowed to say this (I'm sure someone will put me right).

If anyone wants to stay a night or two in Alfreton they are welcome to park up on my driveway overnight for a fiver. Plug-in, Water and Waste disposal included of course.

Just let me know if you're interested.

Please be kind to me if such an offer is not acceptable on this forum.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Thanks,,, dont see why not,, I have done the same to any member of the "Funsters" to stay at "Weymouth" with views of Weymouth Bay,, (Mind sea is 36 miles away, but you can see it on a clear day with binoculars. :winky:::bigsmile:)

I charge £44.91. a night but that is with WI.FI and sat hookup. :winky:

Only Joking..

tink

Free Member
Sep 9, 2008
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
5ver
Exp
30 on & off
Not sure if this is the right forum for this topic or even if I'm allowed to say this (I'm sure someone will put me right).

If anyone wants to stay a night or two in Alfreton they are welcome to park up on my driveway overnight for a fiver. Plug-in, Water and Waste disposal included of course.

Just let me know if you're interested.

Please be kind to me if such an offer is not acceptable on this forum.

Hi Droop next time I am in the dog house I know where to come,I wont have far to travel I am only at Somercotes:ROFLMAO:& it's worth a £5.Seriously though there is some stunning scenery on the doorstep at Alfreton,especially this time of year with the autumn colours & you won't have to worry about getting stuck on a wet field:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonytenerife

Free Member
Apr 11, 2012
spalding
Funster No
MH
renault master
Exp
i'm a newbie
overnight stay

Hi there could you please tell me if you offer the overnight parking and if so could you tell me the cost. With thanks::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back