Alfreton (Derbyshire) Overnight

Discussion in 'UK Touring' started by Droop, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Droop

Droop Read Only Funster

Not sure if this is the right forum for this topic or even if I'm allowed to say this (I'm sure someone will put me right).

If anyone wants to stay a night or two in Alfreton they are welcome to park up on my driveway overnight for a fiver. Plug-in, Water and Waste disposal included of course.

Just let me know if you're interested.

Please be kind to me if such an offer is not acceptable on this forum.

2. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

Thanks,,, dont see why not,, I have done the same to any member of the "Funsters" to stay at "Weymouth" with views of Weymouth Bay,, (Mind sea is 36 miles away, but you can see it on a clear day with binoculars. :Wink::BigGrin:)

I charge £44.91. a night but that is with WI.FI and sat hookup. :Wink:

Only Joking..

3. tink

tink Read Only Funster

Hi Droop next time I am in the dog house I know where to come,I wont have far to travel I am only at Somercotes:Rofl1:& it's worth a £5.Seriously though there is some stunning scenery on the doorstep at Alfreton,especially this time of year with the autumn colours & you won't have to worry about getting stuck on a wet field:thumb:

4. tonytenerife

tonytenerife Read Only Funster

overnight stay

Hi there could you please tell me if you offer the overnight parking and if so could you tell me the cost. With thanks:BigGrin: