aldi

Discussion in 'TV & Satellite' started by paulus the woodgnome, May 28, 2012.

1. paulus the woodgnome

paulus the woodgnome Read Only Funster

well brought my aldi satelite dish for sixty pounds and tried it out at chatsworth caravan clubsite this weekend:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  2. billy

billy Read Only Funster

I take it you are pleased with it:Wink:

3. paulus the woodgnome

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:etc etc etc etc

4. bungy

bungy Funster

went and got one too... haven't go it it working yet though...

Tried it at home but we have a flamin huge oak tree in direct line of site!! plugged the receiver into the sat dish and it worked a treat so im hopefull :Smile:

whats it like on power draw when on 12v?

When we moved here 10 years ago i nearly had a heart attack...could only get bbc1 on terrestrial and the sky man nearly gave up after 4hrs of trying to get a lock...because of aforementioned bleedin' tree (i like it really - proper old oak:BigGrin:)

he got one in the end though...nearly had to talk to each other each evening :Eeek:

5. SPUD'N'T

SPUD'N'T Funster

Did it work ?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Popeye

Popeye Funster

Well that would never do.......Full marks to the Sky man I say...Griff :Laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Snitrats

Snitrats Funster

You did well at Chatsworth, we tried to use are new roof mounted dish there for the first time, couldn't get a damn thing because of the tree's , so had to dig out the Aldi dish and position it through the gaps! another £400 down the pan:Doh::Doh:

8. paulus the woodgnome

worked a treat got loads of channels
    had to get a bloke to help me who had one on his van as i didn't have a clue what i was doing but didn't take long to get it working with loads and loads of channels
    last year took a normal digital aeriel and couldn't get a thing
    don't know anything about power draw just know i got great clear pictures good use of 60 odd quid