aldi offer 3 year warrant computer (1 Viewer)

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
aldi have a 3 year warranty medion computer on sale today if anybody needs one £349

Broken Link Removed

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Aldi put a three year warranty on EVERYTHING electrical!

We have loads of their products!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Aldi put a three year warranty on EVERYTHING electrical!

We have loads of their products!:thumb:

And it is a GENUINE warranty. Our Medion netbook starting struggling to pick up wifi signals after 2 1/2 years. After an exchange of emails they paid for a courier to collect, repaired in Germany and returned to our home within 2 weeks fully repaired.

Steve

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
And it is a GENUINE warranty. Our Medion netbook starting struggling to pick up wifi signals after 2 1/2 years. After an exchange of emails they paid for a courier to collect, repaired in Germany and returned to our home within 2 weeks fully repaired.

Steve
They did a similar thing when a Power Station I'd bought went wrong. Can't fault their service.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
They did a similar thing when a Power Station I'd bought went wrong. Can't fault their service.

I have to ask - how did you get a "Power station" home?:ROFLMAO:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
aldi have a 3 year warranty medion computer on sale today if anybody needs one £349

Broken Link Removed

Sco5out...we are running off a Medion desk top computer now of a very similar spec about two years old and still a high spec apart from the hard drive being smaller......purchased in France. there were two reduced to half price in the shop price about 235 euros ..the language is in French and can not be changed to English on the windows family edition it came with...but that is only a small problem....
IT has been the best computer we have had....our laptop and net book are purchased from the uk and all our other many computers have also been purchased from the UK (not cheapo's either) many from a large company making computers for the individual firms/ and a package that's suits that company ......not for the mass market..
This computer beats them all hands down:thumb:

I would buy another Medion :thumb:...I would but that one

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
I have six of their desk tops ranging from 8 years to two years old never been a problem would recomend them any time.

All the best Rick

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Well I got one, I was there early as I know they only have a few, its my 4th medion, and I like to buy from aldi for the 3 year warranty, my current main machine, had a power failure just 10 days left on the warrany, it also for some reseaon took out the hard drive mbr?. medion took it back to germany, fitted a new power supply, new bigger harddrive and a new front because it had scatches on it. Good service or what?

the other two older machines both p4's were faultless and still work fine.

The new one wont be opened till I get back from franch in a few weeks so cant do a review on it yet

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Looks good, Shirley bought an HP laptop today as frustrated with old unreliable, similar spec but quite a bit more and only 1 year warrantee. :Sad:

Mind you she wouldn't buy from Aldi anyway, just prejudice.:thumb:

Though hers did have a monitor in the price (22" LCD).

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back