Aldi Breathable Ground Sheet

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by jollyrodger, Mar 26, 2015.

1. jollyrodger

jollyrodger Funster Life Member

Spending again :cry:

Aldi today Thurs 26th

Breathable Awning Ground sheet
    Had one from Lidl`s lasted three years ,but this one looks and feels a whole lot more heavy duty £19.99p
    Bargain! (y)

• Like Like x 2
  2. wingman

wingman Funster

I popped down to Aldi today too. Caravan/MH covers, groundsheets, motorcycle bike covers (which can double as push bike covers allegedly ). There were also camping chairs and a few other bits n'bobs including the Garmin Sat-Nag.

Didn't seem to be too many takers for the above, but then what do you expect with the 'Cruise Set' of leafy, affluent Upminster!

As I had all of the above already, I came away with some shoes-cum slip-on trainers ( the sort that Cotton Traders do for 35 quid). These cost £12.99 - bargain. The bloke in the checkout next to me said, "They look comfy" and they are!

• Like Like x 1
  3. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

Is this so when you keel over, face down, you can still breath. Every FUNster needs one.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Old Soldier

Old Soldier Funster

Yep, bought one this afternoon, our old one was getting out of breath...

• Like Like x 3
  5. Moodybrook

Moodybrook Funster

19" TV, 12v, HD, usb etc. 3year guarantee ! Got one today. Not fired up yet

Also coming in on Sunday Leccy pump for tyres. Ring are crap blew up after one tyre, Michelin are crap, did three tyres then fell apart, so criticism is actual experience ! Friend has an ALDI and uses it regular so I will give one whirl. I may be a leccy pump Jonah ?

6. Ron & Gerri

Ron & Gerri Funster

Yep, bought a groundsheet! Bargain!

7. Daz n Tina

Daz n Tina Funster

I bought some chemical toilet blue £4.99 not environment friendly but neither is my poo.

8. gordoncbrown

gordoncbrown Funster

We are out and about on our travels and thought we would pop in to an Aldi we were passing to have a look at the telly. Only one I could see was boxed in the cabinet. I asked a staff member if I could have a look at one. "I'll need to check with the manager" returns and tells us "no, it would break the security label" I explain I need to see it to make sure it will fit. Off he goes again and returns with the manager. "I can't open a box as it would break the seal and no one would want it then" I explain I need to know the size. He says it's on the box. I'm having fun by now. The store is busy. They are opening all the checkouts and he is starting to flap. " have you got a tape measure" I ask?. Off he does at a rate of knots and returs with one. I was going to borrow it to measure the cupboard it would go in ( have a tape measure in the Moho but was having fun ). He extends the tape measure and shows me the height and length. I ask how deep it is. It doesn't have that on the box he explains. "Does it have the mountings on the back for fitting to a wall bracket" I ask. He crumbles." Come to the office and I'll open one up" . We go , I seee it and buy it. It's working great. Still no sign of a security tag though so no reason not to open it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

We bought one of the ground sheets last time they had them.. Well pleased.. They are identical to ones seen at subsequent MH shows for twice the price