Alde Heating System with 3020 control panel (3 Viewers)

Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
Been giving my Alde heating a bit of stick lately, seems to work fine and is a great system. However when the van is connected to the mains as it usually is on our drive. I cant seem to turn it off. When I press the on/off switch on the 3020 control panel it simply says "Connected to external switch and your Alde is now on". I can set the temp required to below ambient so it doesn't fire up but the antifreeze liquid in the wardrobe still merrily bubbles away indicating that maybe the pump is working. Am I doing something wrong or just missing something (brain cells maybe).
Any help or advice from someone with this system would be appreciated. I did e mail Alde and they promise to get back in 5days. which is 5days of worry.

OP
OP
Humsafer
Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
Thanks for that Martin, yes pump was on continuous and external was also on 240, Now sorted and all 44 pages downloaded for future reference.
Thank you very much. 5 days for Alde 30 minutes for Motorhome Fun

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Humsafer
Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
Have to apologise to Alde, they promise to answer e mails in 5 days but it only took them less than 12 hours to answer mine with the correct instructions to solve my problem. Sorry for the above Alde.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back