Alarming!

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by MuddyPuddle, Nov 17, 2013.

1. MuddyPuddle

MuddyPuddle Funster

On way to Taunton tomorrow for Vanbitz to fit a Strikeback alarm and install a Gaslow system Tuesday. After reading all the terrific reviews of Vanbitz and discussing my options by phone with them I am already sure we've made the right choice of supplier and am looking forward to a couple of nights at the legendary Cornish Farm site.......and a hot chocolate Tuesday morning :Smile:

• Like Like x 6
  2. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Get one out of the tight git when you arrive on Monday and make sure its the de-luxe version not the cheapo he tried to palm me off with:Rofl1::Rofl1:

Peter

3. jhorsf

jhorsf Read Only Funster

You will not regret going to Vanbitz they do a good job

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mr Colpot

Mr Colpot Funster

Dont forget the Funster Discount like we did!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wyaye wires

Wyaye wires

Can highly recommend Eddie and his team. At last we now know how our alarm system works as before our visit we had set it off unintentionally on many an occasion - does not endear you to other nearby residents!:Rofl1:

Kath and Howie

• Like Like x 2
  6. MuddyPuddle

MuddyPuddle Funster

Just back home from a very cold and wet Somerset with Ruby now all fully alarmed and gassed up and can't get over what a fantastic bunch they are at VanBitz. They really are so friendly and provide you with so much information to help you make YOUR informed decision on exactly what suits your own personal circumstances - no hard sell just a genuine desire to provide brilliant customer service which is what they did for us:). Lynn even went so far as to check out the Taunton pubs so we knew which ones would accept us and Toby for an extended lunch! Thanks to James for talking us through all our alarm options and thanks to the guys who fitted the gaslow system and took the trouble to ring us in Taunton with a couple of options for fitting the external filler......a lot of companies we have dealt with in the past would have just ploughed ahead and left us with what they thought we'd want but not these guys they all care about the customer.:thumb:
    And finally what a great little site Cornish Farm is, superbly maintained, spotless facilities and friendly wardens........what more could you want?......maybe some sun next time :BigGrin:

• Like Like x 10
  7. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

But did you get the DE-LuXE choccie drink?

Peter

8. MuddyPuddle

MuddyPuddle Funster

Well Peter, some things just can't be divulged on here........suffice to say I am one extremely satisfied Vanbitz customer :secret:

• Like Like x 2
  9. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

so spill the beans, which alarm system did you go for

10. MuddyPuddle

MuddyPuddle Funster

Strikeback with extra sensors to cover all lockers and 2 additional rear sirens - if anyone goes near it they'll have the whole village awake and out after them not just me! :BigGrin:

• Like Like x 1
  11. eddievanbitz

eddievanbitz Trader - Funster

Peter, I assure you, and if have checked with Lyn that ALL our customers hot chocolate is supplied to us from Cadbury's and I have the outer wrappers to prove it! I can produce photos if required lol

Thanks for all your kind comments, we do try to get it right even if we don't always get it right:Wink:

Eddie