Alarming! (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2013
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year motorhomer after 21 years caravanning
On way to Taunton tomorrow for Vanbitz to fit a Strikeback alarm and install a Gaslow system Tuesday. After reading all the terrific reviews of Vanbitz and discussing my options by phone with them I am already sure we've made the right choice of supplier and am looking forward to a couple of nights at the legendary Cornish Farm site.......and a hot chocolate Tuesday morning :Smile:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
You will not regret going to Vanbitz they do a good job

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Can highly recommend Eddie and his team. At last we now know how our alarm system works as before our visit we had set it off unintentionally on many an occasion - does not endear you to other nearby residents!:ROFLMAO:

Kath and Howie

OP
OP
MuddyPuddle
Oct 29, 2013
Dorset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year motorhomer after 21 years caravanning
On way to Taunton tomorrow for Vanbitz to fit a Strikeback alarm and install a Gaslow system Tuesday. After reading all the terrific reviews of Vanbitz and discussing my options by phone with them I am already sure we've made the right choice of supplier and am looking forward to a couple of nights at the legendary Cornish Farm site.......and a hot chocolate Tuesday morning :Smile:

Just back home from a very cold and wet Somerset with Ruby now all fully alarmed and gassed up and can't get over what a fantastic bunch they are at VanBitz. They really are so friendly and provide you with so much information to help you make YOUR informed decision on exactly what suits your own personal circumstances - no hard sell just a genuine desire to provide brilliant customer service which is what they did for us:). Lynn even went so far as to check out the Taunton pubs so we knew which ones would accept us and Toby for an extended lunch! Thanks to James for talking us through all our alarm options and thanks to the guys who fitted the gaslow system and took the trouble to ring us in Taunton with a couple of options for fitting the external filler......a lot of companies we have dealt with in the past would have just ploughed ahead and left us with what they thought we'd want but not these guys they all care about the customer.:thumb:
And finally what a great little site Cornish Farm is, superbly maintained, spotless facilities and friendly wardens........what more could you want?......maybe some sun next time ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Peter, I assure you, and if have checked with Lyn that ALL our customers hot chocolate is supplied to us from Cadbury's and I have the outer wrappers to prove it! I can produce photos if required lol

Thanks for all your kind comments, we do try to get it right even if we don't always get it right:winky:

Eddie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back