Aug 10, 2013
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi all
Just wondering if any one has stayed on any of these aires imphy (no73 in aires book 4 edition ) pouguse les eaux (no77) or la charite sur Loire (no 78 ) any info would be appreciated thanks in advance

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
No, but which area are they in - Aires book is in the van! as Imphy rings a bell for some reason.

OP
OP
Toe toe

Toe toe

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
I'm a newbie
About half an hour from Orleans on way down South
Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
pouguse les eaux gps
47.08343 3.09347 check it out on google earth free parking but services 3 euro's
looks ok but right on a roundabout , could be noisy

la charite sur Loire gps
47.174444 3.011111 check it out on google earth
small riverside aire looks OK free parking 3 euro's services

I haven't used either but they both look OK

this is the write up from another site I subscribe too ( motorhomingfrance)
SITE DESCRIPTION: This aire is in a nice location on the banks of & next to the River Loire at the southern edge of the small island of Le Faubourg which is in the Loire river next to the town of La Charite. There are 3 level marked spaces here on tarmac with shade under trees. AireServices borne with drainage platform.

REVIEW

A pleasant location on an island in the Loire, quiet but only 3 marked spaces for motorhomes (all of which are quite small). Also next to recycling bins. Short walk to shops, restaurant & services in Le Faubourg & more shops in the interesting town of La Charite over river. Municipal campsite at northern end of island.

Link Removed
Aire at La Charite Link Removed
Link Removed
Aire at La Charite Link Removed

SITE DESCRIPTION: This Aire is in a small tarmac parking space next to the roundabout on the D977 north of the town where there are 2 large level parking spaces. The aire is at the entrance to the municipal camping/ swimming pool. There is no shade here but the aire has lighting at night. AireServices service point with drainage platform.

REVIEW

2013 Not an attractive location, next to a large roundabout on D977 -- quite noisy & not very convenient for Pougues ( about 800m from centre). Supermarket within a short walk. Adjacent Campsite is probably a better option if open (01/06 -- 30/09). Jetons for services available from campsite (if open) or OT (50m away).

Link Removed
Aire at Pougues Link Removed

Link Removed
Aire at Pougues Link Removed

Hope this helps
Terry FIDGET

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries