Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
Well i am afraid i cannot give anybody a thumbs up on this aires,although it did have all the facilities one would need it appears it is now a storage compoundhttp://www.areasac.es/v_portal/apartados/pl_basica.asp?te=1041,:Angry:,Wifes birthday so back to the back up plan, i would reccomend this one although prices have gone up from tarrif from 10euro to 11.80 plus 2,50 electric if required,regular buses into and out of seville 1,30 per person
Link Removed
it looks like the first link may not be working,just click back and look at area in Almensilla. Hope somebody finds this of use in the future,All the best Trev:Smile:

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Well i am afraid i cannot give anybody a thumbs up on this aires,although it did have all the facilities one would need it appears it is now a storage compoundhttp://www.areasac.es/v_portal/apartados/pl_basica.asp?te=1041,:Angry:,Wifes birthday so back to the back up plan, i would reccomend this one although prices have gone up from tarrif from 10euro to 11.80 plus 2,50 electric if required,regular buses into and out of seville 1,30 per person
Link Removed
it looks like the first link may not be working,just click back and look at area in Almensilla. Hope somebody finds this of use in the future,All the best Trev:Smile:

I got both links to work Trev. ( No space at start caused problems) Link Removed
We intended to have a look at Almensilla as we move to Portugal next week but seems we don't need to bother. Shame really as it looked good on the web site.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back