Aires book (1 Viewer)

Dec 10, 2010
where ever we park up
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
just completed 6th year
Hi does any one know where i can get a copy of Aires of France - the English version - we are off to France before the new Edition is being released and I can't find one on any of the usual sites.

Many thanks Tony :thumb::thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You can buy the one direct from Amazon france [ame="http://www.amazon.fr/Le-guide-officiel-service-camping-car/dp/2358390186/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351636010&sr=8-1"]Le guide officiel : aires de service camping-car: Amazon.fr: Svend Meyzonnier, Collectif: Livres[/ame] If you have an amazon account this is recognised by Amazon France and you'll get it very quickly:thumb:

This is the best book for Aires. It lists more than any other and you don't need to read French because of the pictorial legend. Anyway, a French address written in English is exactly the same in the French book, French sat nav cordinates are the same too::bigsmile:

ojibway

Free Member
Jul 17, 2012
Eastbourne
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2005
Or get the USB memory stick with all the aires from (click) Campingcar Infos! Even more up-2-date::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
pepper386
Dec 10, 2010
where ever we park up
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
just completed 6th year
thanks for the advice, we are going to try and pick one up from a supermarket when we get over there
regards
tony

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
Have got a english third edition(current one) which I was going to e-bay.
PM me if you're interested.

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Have got a english third edition(current one) which I was going to e-bay.
PM me if you're interested.

Only if Pepper has one I might well be interested.
:Smile:::bigsmile:

Also anyone got an old copy of France Passion ??
Roger& Sheila

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
have you got aire on a G string please, I want the brazillian edition as thats the rare one

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
thanks for the advice, we are going to try and pick one up from a supermarket when we get over there
regards
tony

You won't get the Vicarious Books 'All the Aires in France' from a supermarket in France , you will find other types of FRENCH aires book's (in French)......but if you call at the Motorhome showroom that displays the 'Masters' sign you'll get Le Guide national des Aires de Services camping-cars which is first class but all written in French (of course). I've got the 2011 edition that I don't need now if you would like to call here for it (I live in France about 70 mins from Calais). I've also got the France Passion 2011 book that you can have (mentioned in the other post). PM me if you want these (we may be out in the motorhome). Or if these are of any use to anyone else please let me know.

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
You can buy the one direct from Amazon france Le guide officiel : aires de service camping-car: Amazon.fr: Svend Meyzonnier, Collectif: Livres If you have an amazon account this is recognised by Amazon France and you'll get it very quickly:thumb:

This is the best book for Aires. It lists more than any other and you don't need to read French because of the pictorial legend. Anyway, a French address written in English is exactly the same in the French book, French sat nav cordinates are the same too::bigsmile:

Amazon.fr have only got the first edition on at 64,79 (secondhand) and the 2nd edition at 83,04 (secondhand) so neither of these are uptodate and are a ridiculous price (I wish I hadn't written in mine) - must be a collector's item!!

(I've got the 2011 edition that I don't need now if you would like to call here for it (I live in France about 70 mins from Calais). I've also got the France Passion 2011 book that you can have (mentioned in the other post). PM me if you want these (we may be out in the motorhome). Or if these are of any use to anyone else please let me know.)

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back