Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
(y) Thanks for the suggestions. We already have 1,2,3. The problem is the equipment is not ours to start with. Has to be earthed and we also have to carry a transformer so just looking into all the possibilities at present, the supply has to be continuous: as mentioned previously may end up on municipals, but I know there are some great aires with good facilities...just finding 'em :whistle:

Eeyore

Free Member
Oct 28, 2010
Funster No
Forges les Eaux has EHUs. Not a place I'd care to spend long at as the aire is a bit soul-less but there are good country views, it's quiet and a pleasant town within walking distance ( with hill on way back) It's fine for an en route stop. I think if I really relied on having an EHU then I'd arrive earlier rather than later in season. No electricity or water in low season ( late October to March) but you can dump water and empty cassettes - though not wash out.

OP
OP
W

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Forges les Eaux has EHUs. Not a place I'd care to spend long at as the aire is a bit soul-less but there are good country views, it's quiet and a pleasant town within walking distance
(y) Thanks ............we shall be back early October so shouldn't be a problem :cautious:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back