air suspension (1 Viewer)

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
Hi Everyone,

So yesterday we got up took the m/h to Air Suspension in Warrington, spent the day in Machester and went back paid and drove it home, the difference is amazing.
It`s certainly as good as everyone said, the drive home was so much better, didn`t feel the trucks passing on the motorway, just a lovely stable drive.
So thanks to Phil and Cathy from A & S for a job well done and to Pat and Jan for bringing A/S to our attention.

If you want to improve your trucks ride then we recommend you get down to Air Suspenion.:thumb:

iceni

Free Member
Dec 3, 2007
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Lowline Coachbuilt
Exp
27yrs
Hi Both
Yes the other firm Airride have been round for a number of years and people who had this fitted to their its always reported the same - much better handling and roadholding.

Body roll is reduced too round corners.

The system shouldnt be used to try and carry heavier loads though.

Phill

smifee

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
chandler's ford
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Had mine done in January but didn't want to report until I'd given it a thorough testing. AS removed a driverite system that wasn't up to the job and fitted theirs.

Have recently returned from a 7 week 5200 mile trip taking in Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal & Luxembourg. Most miles done on major roads but some of them were in a dreadful state. Also did a fair few miles on the back roads of Portugal & France. A couple of hundred miles were done on snow & ice.

The AS system is stronger, the ride quieter & smoother. I don't get the loud bangs or extreme movement that I got before when hitting potholes. This is particularly noticeable when both rear wheels hit potholes at the same time.

More expensive but a much better system.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back