Air suspension lights flashing

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by rrusty, Apr 26, 2014.

1. rrusty

rrusty Funster

I have full air suspension factory fitted by Alco and it is operated by a rocker Switch up & down and a green light comes on and when rocker is in the middle there is no light.
    My problem is, coming back from a trip yesterday the rocker switch green lights started to flash simultaneously when in the off position when driving, and remains flashing now whenever I start the engine.

Can anyone help please.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  2. Terry

Terry Funster

hi, if it's anything like my set up on the ex ambulance it flashes when it senses the ride height is wrong ie too high -this could be caused by going over a speed bump/pot hole
    What happens with mine is it goes from the compressor to the air bags via a arm fastened to to axle that dictates the ride height -the arm can be adjusted via a threaded bar and locking nuts --it could have got a bit of road crud stopping it having full movement -Mine only needs a couple of turns to either put the light on or off -- in fact it's on permanently now waiting for it to be adjusted since last time it was jacked up I got the mechanic to move it while under the van(flashing annoy me) so next time he will move it back and a little extra back so that should take the light back off--:BigGrin:
    terry