Air suspension lights flashing (1 Viewer)

rrusty

Free Member
Dec 4, 2009
Scotland
Funster No
MH
None sold sept 2019
Exp
I have full air suspension factory fitted by Alco and it is operated by a rocker Switch up & down and a green light comes on and when rocker is in the middle there is no light.
My problem is, coming back from a trip yesterday the rocker switch green lights started to flash simultaneously when in the off position when driving, and remains flashing now whenever I start the engine.

Can anyone help please.

Last edited:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
hi, if it's anything like my set up on the ex ambulance it flashes when it senses the ride height is wrong ie too high -this could be caused by going over a speed bump/pot hole
What happens with mine is it goes from the compressor to the air bags via a arm fastened to to axle that dictates the ride height -the arm can be adjusted via a threaded bar and locking nuts --it could have got a bit of road crud stopping it having full movement -Mine only needs a couple of turns to either put the light on or off -- in fact it's on permanently now waiting for it to be adjusted since last time it was jacked up I got the mechanic to move it while under the van(flashing annoy me) so next time he will move it back and a little extra back so that should take the light back off--::bigsmile:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back