Free Member
Sep 13, 2011
cornwall
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 1999
have any members an opinion on airbeam awnings for m/homes which are best and best place for a good deal

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
I have seen a few at shows etc, they all look good up but you have to get the right one for your van advice will be forthcoming from other funsters who have them but Johns Cross supply them and give a funster discount as well .(y)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I have seen a few at shows etc, they all look good up but you have to get the right one for your van advice will be forthcoming from other funsters who have them but Johns Cross supply them and give a funster discount as well .(y)
I think that they are way too expensive for what they are at the moment and would imagine that they should come down in price as competition hots up and the market fills up

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
I purchased a new "last years model" from a camping shop at just over half price. This meant it was only a tad more expensive than the normal poled version. First time erection (oi! stop giggling at the back) was about half an hour while I worked through what was what. Second time was a breeze :)

The down side is that it probably packs down into a bigger bag than a poled version.

Don't know how long it's going to last but seems fairly well made.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back