Air assisted rear suspension ... (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Accidentally spotted this on Ebay (as you do!) and wondered what other's thoughts are about it - I've had air assisted suspension before so know it's good but I haven't heard of this company/kit before.

Broken Link Removed

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
That's exactly the system I had on my last van,worked perfectly,easy enough to adjust pressures according to load and simple enough to maintain,
Looks a good price to me.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I have that system. But after advice on here I bought a second gauge so there is no cross coupling when cornering, charged very little for the extra gauge. Quite easy to fit. The two gauges are in an under a seat locker and I pump them using a 12V compressor.

I think they work but so hard to quantify without unplugging the pipes and doing a before/after test, can't be bothered.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I say that kit when I was looking but not sure if the bellows are linked, so I went for- Broken Link Removed as it come with twin gauges and was a similar price, worked out at around £300 when payed for through PayPal.
The kit seems very well made and I'm pleased with it.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I say that kit when I was looking but not sure if the bellows are linked, so I went for- Broken Link Removed as it come with twin gauges and was a similar price, worked out at around £300 when payed for through PayPal.
The kit seems very well made and I'm pleased with it.
linky no worky ....:(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back