LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Fantastic day yesterday was, so we have decided to stay on a bit longer, thanks funsters for helping us make up our mind s about staying.
Ambilkate, Tonka xxx:thumb:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Fantastic day yesterday was, so we have decided to stay on a bit longer, thanks funsters for helping us make up our mind s about staying.
Ambilkate, Tonka xxx:thumb:

Good on you for staying on.

Wished we'd have chanced so soon aftre the op, but hey ho.

Didnt see you in the orchestra Kate, so wheres the Uke???:roflmto:

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
They seemed to sing better after the bucket of junge juice I made, lethal stuff.:drink::wooo::party2::wine::beer::Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Good on you for staying on.

Wished we'd have chanced so soon aftre the op, but hey ho.

Didnt see you in the orchestra Kate, so wheres the Uke???:roflmto:

Havn't played since we last met you really out of practice. Might give Janine a call when i get back home for some lessons:Smile:. The pool and spa was a calling so we three went for a dip instead, the party was still going strong when we got back. Bill was enjoying the malt tasting:thumb:till late at night with a few others :ROFLMAO:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
They seemed to sing better after the bucket of junge juice I made, lethal stuff.:drink::wooo::party2::wine::beer::Eeek:

I think they might have sounded better after you had drunk some of your bucket of juice, or is that what you meant.......:roflmto:

Looks like a bit of fun there I must say, says Griff from his office desk, mind you it is sunbathing weather here now the mist has burned off.......:thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Now i do have to say/ ask......
All those bikes and not one with a [STRIKE]pole[/STRIKE]/long whippy ariel and fun flag flying so that you could always find each other.....:Eeek:
I dont know what you lot like:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
The sunshine in Devon is only surpassed by the number of bronzed bodies lying on the beach (swimsuits optional). The smell of fresh caught and fried fish and chips with a battered mars bar for afters wafts across the scorching sands. local (wildies own Vinyard) port breathing in a huge glass whilst the bottle get replaced from someplace or other. I stripped off and washed the van down this afternoon ready for a trip to Shropshire at the weekend what more could one ask for.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back