Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
afternoon all,just had 90watt solar panel fitted on motorhome,its one of those new panels that work all the time even at dusk,also sold my honda 1kw genny 2 a guy in n,ireland not bad he is paying courier to collect.went Manchester show at event city pick up some nice goodies inc 2600kw genny great 4 running my microwave in motorhome.Now the down side,i had 2 disabled people with me and they would not allow us 2 park in main carpark,we was hearded into the 2nd carpark,in my opinion motorhomes and cars dont mix when you av got incompetant car park attendants,parking cars 2ft behind motorhomes.We had to walk across a busy main road,tnen round 2 the event the Q was snaking round the side off the bumy wife stood her ground and demanded 2 be let in 2 get a disabled buggy.Not a lot of motorhomes mainly caravans,and alot off stalls.In my opinion it was badly organised,the security clowns were clueless.So the question is would i go again,NO.All the best to everyone,safe driving:thumb: THE BANDIT:Cool:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
it is amazing just how many people know what we need

afternoon all,just had 90watt solar panel fitted on motorhome,its one of those new panels that work all the time even at dusk,also sold my honda 1kw genny 2 a guy in n,ireland not bad he is paying courier to collect.went Manchester show at event city pick up some nice goodies inc 2600kw genny great 4 running my microwave in motorhome.Now the down side,i had 2 disabled people with me and they would not allow us 2 park in main carpark,we was hearded into the 2nd carpark,in my opinion motorhomes and cars dont mix when you av got incompetant car park attendants,parking cars 2ft behind motorhomes.We had to walk across a busy main road,tnen round 2 the event the Q was snaking round the side off the bumy wife stood her ground and demanded 2 be let in 2 get a disabled buggy.Not a lot of motorhomes mainly caravans,and alot off stalls.In my opinion it was badly organised,the security clowns were clueless.So the question is would i go again,NO.All the best to everyone,safe driving:thumb: THE BANDIT:Cool:

It is always amazing how so many think they know what the disabled need re help ... even out new state of the art hospital at Pembury in Kent (the old Tunbridge Wells Hospital) has disabled parking miles from the entrance.. but then it was built by an expert.

Same with parking, no one really think the issue out.. have experienced it many times at shows with all the people in yellow jackets running around like headless chickens.. same with the C&CC sites. Disabled people and the carers have a better understanding of the needs .. but there is always someone who knows better it seems or has not thought the issues through.

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back