Advise please on farms for fruit picking. Italy, France or UK (1 Viewer)

inverbeg

Free Member
Nov 10, 2010
Funster No
Hi , any guidence on farms for fruit picking jobs between July - Sept. We are currently in Italy and have to be in the UK for late Sept, so anywhere between Italy and the southern half of the UK. :Doh:

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Struggling to remember exactly but the jam factory at Tiptree, Essex used to employ a lot of pickers who would turn up in Motorhomes and also Peak farms at stoke by nayland for the apples

stew

coolasluck

Free Member
May 16, 2010
Funster No
Also try Ledbury in Herefordshire,Withers was one farm amongst about 3.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi , any guidence on farms for fruit picking jobs between July - Sept. We are currently in Italy and have to be in the UK for late Sept, so anywhere between Italy and the southern half of the UK. :Doh:

Will ask details to my son Yannick who has done , corn in Ariège (departement 09)and tobacco leaves (I think in center of France , but might mistake so will ask). I know that there's a lot of apples picking in Gers (departement 32) and as well in Ariège , then you will have plums picking in the same area but as well a lot near Agen (departement 47). they make what we call "pruneaux" with those plums.

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi dear,
Fruits are very best for our health and make us healthful.The fruits provides us the energy for our health.You should be pick your fruits from UK because you can fund the fresh fruits at there and these are also prove best for your health.
Ok so apart from entering Octavio in all your details .... anything interesting to say about ...you?

Frankie:RollEyes:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hi friends,
I am a fire fox user and i like this browser because you can get more speed from this browser and this is also a famous browser at every where.
It provides us the many internet facilities witch we needed.
thanks
Water tank is very good for keep clean to your water because the water tanks is big in sizes and provide water for all over in your home and automatically filter your water by installing filter machine in it

How about these Frankie ?? :Smile: Strange.

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
EU directive.............

You can't pick fruit unless you are Polish. Even the travellers don't get a look in these days!::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back