Apr 4, 2016
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
Talbot
Exp
2 Years
Hello All,
I purchased an old Talbot MH two years ago. Bought it under the premise to ensure that I would like this type of freedom that MH gives.
Took a year off travelling all over Scotland and England mostly "wild camping" while climbing various mountain ranges, mountain biking, along with long weekend walks with a outdoor group I joined.

I am mid 50's and have been made redundant !! I really can't see myself being picked again !! (Oil Industry)

I am now thinking of early retirement and to spend my time traveling.

I am looking to try Europe, however,
would prefer to have a travel buddy come with me. Is there anyone out there who would like to have a travel buddy to do Europe with me ??

Idea is to go 50/50 on all expenses during the tour. Would prefer my travel buddy to have a few years experience of "full timer" and have a a class A in good condition.

My intention again is to try out a life doing this full time before I buy an all round year MH of my own...

The "buddy" trip will last a few months. Route (not to bothered) as long as it's in Europe...

If any one has any suggestions or would be up for this please let me know. We can have a chat to iron out all the logistics, expected / unexpected costs.

Not to fussed if its female or male !!
As long as the person is healthy and is fun to be around and non - smoker ...

Thanks,

James...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back