Advice re Rooflight for Bathroom please. (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Over the winter when we were Sur la Continent, we came across what we judged to be a requirement for a rooflight in the Bathroom.
The cold mornings induced loads of condensation that didn't easily disperse by opening the rear window, (and I didn't think I'd get suitably favourable comments about my nether regions being visible either).
Decision made, unfortunately we can't get a Mini Heki in the roof as there isn't enough space to get 520 x 520mm which is the dimension.
I can get however the Fiamma Chrystal rooflight in as it's dimension is 430 x 430mm.

My only concern is that there are two Heki Specs. One with permanent ventilation and one without. It specifically says in the blurb that motorhomes should install the Heki Without the vent because in fitting the one WITH will result in noise coming from it when in motion.
The Fiamma apparently only comes WITH Perm. Vent.

We don't want to go down the route of an electric vent.

Question. Has anyone retro fitted the Fiamma? If so, does the unit create a Howl and if so, how intrusive is it.

Nov 9, 2015
North Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer MC-I B 580
Exp
Since 2005
I too have a Fiamma in washroom and no noise. I retro fitted the vent fan and when running that does make a noise but it soon clears the fug.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back