Free Member
Nov 30, 2013
East sussex
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
1'm a newbie
Hope you all had a good Christmas. Would someone be able to advise on sat nav's, we are looking at the TomTom XXL because we only have a Starfire which is under 20' and don't think we need to pay the extra for HGV/RV Sat Nav. Has anyone had any experience with the XXL for European travel? A Happy New Year to you all. Steve & Pat

Aug 29, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class N & B Flair
Exp
Since 2014
I inherited a Snooper s7000 Ventura, with my Voyageur, it's loaded with all the campsites, and so far I have been really pleased with it. Expensive new, but used on fleabay, not too bad!:Smile:

Aside from that, I bought a Garmin for the car, as Which mag gave them the thumbs up. Best price from Halfords.:thumb:

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Hope you all had a good Christmas. Would someone be able to advise on sat nav's, we are looking at the TomTom XXL because we only have a Starfire which is under 20' and don't think we need to pay the extra for HGV/RV Sat Nav. Has anyone had any experience with the XXL for European travel? A Happy New Year to you all. Steve & Pat

Best to use the search facility on this site, It has come up so many times I'm sure you will find the advice your looking for:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
If you have an I-pad, why not consider downloading the "Tom Tom app" ?? It costs about £50 and was dream to operate.. Good luck and Happy New Year to all who read this.
Mitch and Jenny.. :Smile:

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
recent threads by "Trikeman" in motorhome accessories "anyone using on of these ", and "seems good results".

Link Removed

provided you can go to £63. There are several people on here using this kit with good reviews. Mine is in the post. :Smile:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back