Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
South Benfleet Essex
Funster No
MH
Concorde 620
Exp
11 years
Hi everyone my name is Peter. My wife Lesley and I took early retirement in 2001 when we purchased our second-hand, 1991 left hand drive, Concorde 620. We have travelled to many countries in the Europe over the years, France being our favourite. We prefer small municipal camp sites to the larger all singing and dancing crazier golf / bouncy castle types. We also like France Passion although some of the locations are difficult to find. We have spend at least three months away in Europe every year since we started 11 years ago. We once saw a sign on the front of a motor home which read Adventure before Dementia whichtotally sums up our attitude towards motor homing in general.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome you sound as if you will fit in here just fine ::bigsmile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello and welcome from us too.
We liked it too thats why we use it see below:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Welcome from us too :thumb::thumb::thumb:

:welcome::welcome:

John n Kath

May 10, 2012
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Don’t own one.
Exp
Since 2006(1986 VW T25)
We like and we use it too. by the way welcome to the fun.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the fun. dont forget to check out the chatroom and we have a quiz in there every thursday 8pm

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Hi everyone my name is Peter. My wife Lesley and I took early retirement in 2001 when we purchased our second-hand, 1991 left hand drive, Concorde 620. We have travelled to many countries in the Europe over the years, France being our favourite. We prefer small municipal camp sites to the larger all singing and dancing crazier golf / bouncy castle types. We also like France Passion although some of the locations are difficult to find. We have spend at least three months away in Europe every year since we started 11 years ago. We once saw a sign on the front of a motor home which read Adventure before Dementia whichtotally sums up our attitude towards motor homing in general.

Nice one , but i am trying to decide when the dementia kicks in.from Del, playing with sandcastles whilst sitting naked on Hayling beach,drinking a pint of Horndean Special Brew :Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back