Adria Twin Sp Gas Outlet

Discussion in 'Adria' started by mwark, Jul 6, 2015.

1. mwark

mwark Read Only Funster

Hello,

I just recently purchased a used Adria Twin SP 2011 model. I must have not being paying close attention in the handover because I've having trouble figuring out the gas inlet / outlet situation.

There seem to be two connectors. One on the outside of the vehicle on the left hand side (my model is a LHD so it could be opposite on RHD) which is this:
    [​IMG]

And another on the inside of the vehicle in the under bed storage at the rear, which looks like this:
    [​IMG]

Could someone assist me in identifying which is which, and if I wanted to connect up an external low pressure gas bbq, which one I'd use and which connector I need?

Thank you

2. Judge Mental

Judge Mental Funster Deceased RIP

I think you gave bought my old van which I sold oct 2013:) ( bought new by me 2011)

First pic. External filler ( for twin LPG refillable bottles). I must say fill point looks corroded and cap missing?

Have you adapters?

2nd pic is BBQ point

Hope this helps

Eddie

• Like Like x 2
  3. mwark

mwark Read Only Funster

You know, I was actually wondering that! I've just been researching (a lot) and reading some of your old posts on this very topic. Or at least I think it was, I've been overwhelmed.

I believe I have adapters, they were included in the inventory. I will check tomorrow. Is the BBQ point a Bullfinch?

4. Judge Mental

Judge Mental Funster Deceased RIP

Yes it is. Small world eh?

There is a thread running today re wondering what happened to your old vans... Bit of a coincidence!:)

5. mwark

mwark Read Only Funster

Heh.

Anything I should know? :)