Adria Sonic opinions please

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by jimiol, Sep 1, 2016.

1. jimiol

jimiol Funster

Just used the search facility and noted Steve from Devon has just bought a sonic. It's a model I'm interested in but I would appreciate any personal experience of the model good or bad. Not sure whether the supreme is worth the extra money compared with the plus model.
    Thanks in advance

2. lorger

lorger Funster

Hi we didn't have the Sonic but we did have an Adria Matrix 680sp for a few years and have to say the build quality was superb. We only changed as we wanted to downsize if I was going bigger again I'd look at the Adrias first.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fragle

Fragle Funster

We have the coral plus. But we did see the sonic first and it was the quality that impressed first. Not disappointed at all with Adria quality over the last 2 yrs very happy my only reason to change this would be for a narrower van unfortunately Adria don't do

• Like Like x 1
  4. Steve devon

Steve devon Funster

I take delivery of mine on Monday, I,ll keep you informed as to how well it performs, off to Cumbria with it on Tuesday

• Like Like x 1
  5. Puddleduck

Puddleduck Funster

We have the budget model, the SunLiving and we love it. The build quality (done on the same line as the Adria) can't be faulted for strength.

The minor problems we have had were that a water pipe was a bit short and came loose (replaced, the whole pipe and junction not just pushed back into place) and the water pump (domestic side) packed in (also replaced). In 6 weeks we have done 1,600 miles including a week with family when everything got a good test out!

• Like Like x 2
  6. MannClan

MannClan Funster

took possession of our adria 670sl silver collection just before xmas - so far managed 60 days in it and we are very happy with it !! the finish inside is great, love the layout and the electric drop down bed is really the dogs !!

• Like Like x 1
  7. jimiol

jimiol Funster

Thank you both. Steve please keep me informed. What was order to delivery time please?

8. Steve devon

Steve devon Funster

It was in stock, I could have had it before September , but was told if I wait it would be worth £1500 more on a 66 plate

• Like Like x 1