Adria Coral Electric Wiring

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by Beachedbuoy, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Beachedbuoy

Beachedbuoy

Does anyone know where the electric supply, for the ignition, to the Gas Hob and Oven originates and is it fused ?

Both have gone dead so I assume they have a common source, they are not wired from the Electroblock hence the query. Adria dealers seem unable to help. The vehicle is a 2007 Ducato

Any advice would be welcome also if anyone knows where I can get a wiring diagram.

Thanks.

2. lunarman

lunarman Funster

Are you sure its not a 9v pp3 battery hidden in the back of one of the cupboards by the oven.

Lunarman

3. Beachedbuoy

Beachedbuoy

Thanks for the suggestion, not seen anything so far, will have to investigate.

Regards:Smile:

4. Beachedbuoy

Beachedbuoy

Adria Coral Wiring

Hi Lunarman:BigGrin:

Had a good look in all the accessible places but no battery pack.
    The wiring from both appliances goes into a flexible conduit and then disappears under the floor.
    Short of attacking it with a chain saw I will have to stick with a box of matches for the time being.

Thanks anyway.

regards
    Pete:Smile:

5. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

ive seen a few vans with a hidden leisure side fusebox, under a flap in the floor directly behind the drivers seat. Not familiar with the adria wiring specifics though

If you took the van to an auto electrician, they would use a cable tracer that puts a signal down the wire which can be followed then with a detector. As a general rule this will head towards the leisure battery, as the fuses will normally be nearby, either in a locker or under a seat or even in a floor compartment

6. Beachedbuoy

Beachedbuoy

Hi

Thanks for your suggestion, it will probably come to getting a Sparks to sort it.

My Coral has a box of tricks called an Electroblock which is a combined Battery Charger and 12v Fused Distribution, fitted near the Leisure Battery, serving the Habitation Area, but nothing on it for the Cooker and Hob.

I've attached a wiring diagram in case your having trouble sleeping.

Regards
    Pete
    :Smile:

Attached Files: