LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Can anyone enlighten me on how to do this using photos on my camera? I don't use flikr or any of the other photo website :)

Thanks in advance!

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Well, I assume its the same as on posts on the forum i.e. either plug your camera into your computer or take out the sd card and plug that in then just click on 'upload a file' and choose the relevant folder where the photos is. Then choose whether you want it shown full size or not. Thats about it - I think.

Paul

OP
OP
Puddleduck

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Well, I assume its the same as on posts on the forum i.e. either plug your camera into your computer or take out the sd card and plug that in then just click on 'upload a file' and choose the relevant folder where the photos is. Then choose whether you want it shown full size or not. Thats about it - I think.

Paul

No, it asks for the imbedded media file or a URL! If it was just "plug and click" I could have done it :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
While we wait for someone to come along that actually knows what they are talking about I'll have another go. I just tried to create a test blog entry (didn't upload it of course) and the usual 'upload a file' is there at the bottom. This seems to work in the usual way as far as I can see.

Paul

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back