Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim submitted a new resource:

Add an Avatar - How to add an Avatar to your profile

Most members of the site have an Avatar. This a small picture that appears alongside every post and communication they make. This makes it easy to quickly see who said what as you learn the different Avatars. There are no strict rules as to what you can use as an avatar picture. Some prefer a straightforward picture of themselves, other might use a pet, their motorhome anything in fact. As long as it is not offensive or if you are a dealer of some kind, commercial, then anything goes. The...

Read more about this resource...

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I didn't realise an Avatar isn't meant to be offensive.

I will take my Welsh grand Slam winning one off soon as it is bound to offend some.

I will instead search for an English equivalent. I might find it difficult to upload that though as digital hadn't really taken off then.

LAM

Apr 23, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 Welcome
Exp
Began with the purchase of our first, ever MH in 2014
Thanks Jim, even an I.T. idiot like me was able to do it !! :active:

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I hadn't realised it will take images of any size - the one I have just uploaded was about 5MB so presumabably the forum software shrinks it somewhat. A useful feature.

May 9, 2014
Deb’n
Funster No
MH
Fiat Mirage 6000U
Exp
Would anyone know why on my classifieds for sale post I have 2 Avatar pictures; one large and a small in the bottom right hand corner of the large? I Can't see this on anybody else's posts, I have tried deleting and redoing it, but always have the 2. Thanks.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Would anyone know why on my classifieds for sale post I have 2 Avatar pictures; one large and a small in the bottom right hand corner of the large? I Can't see this on anybody else's posts, I have tried deleting and redoing it, but always have the 2. Thanks.
You have commented or replied to your own post.
Had it been someone else it would have shown there avatar.
Just looked and noticed you edited your post, that may be the reason.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
You don't seem to have made a post in the For sale section. You've only made 2 posts and one was looking for a bigger van.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Looks OK to me @Darbyallen

image.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 9, 2014
Deb’n
Funster No
MH
Fiat Mirage 6000U
Exp
I only see one Avatar here, it's just on my Wanted post in the For Sale section there's 2, but gather having edited the picture means I'm the only one that's commented. I obviously need more friends!
Not a big issue, just wondering. Thanks for the help gents.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
When you reply to ANY post your avatar becomes visible in the bottom corner of the original posters avatar to show you have replied.
This applies when replying to your own posts as well as replying to others and only you can see it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back