Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
HI this is froghopper. Have just spent some time talking with ADAC. First I asked about the joining problem and would I be covered in Europe. He said no problems so I renewed cover with them. Then I spoke about new members. He said it is not a problem. I spoke about the AA problem, answer was that is an internal issue, it appears ADAC are a major share holder in AA. And its the AA who have the problems, they don't match up to adacs expectations,
ADAC even have one universal number to call. Primarily the s o s number from UK or any where they operate. 0800 5101112 but can be used for info. Second new number for anything is. 0049 89222222 and this will get you an English speaker. The agent I spoke with was horrified when I said people were being turned away, , please update this if it does work, or more so if it don't. Happy new year to you all :Smile::Smile:

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Why?

ADAC appears to be the favoured choice, on this forum, for breakdown/recovery services in Europe.

Simple question, I hope............. Why ?

Regards, Bryan

OP
OP
froghopper

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
adacu

Hi this is froghopper. You are covered UK, mainland Europe, any countries that border the med, morroco, Egypt Greece turkey. Etc. They do roadside, repatriation of vehicle private plane back if you are very I'll. Its you they cover, so in another vehicle as driver or passenger same cover. Any size, length weight or age (van. That is ) so much and cost ??? An hour ago 88.5 euros, and it don't stop there, got same cover for partner in her name, a massive 25 euros.. They are part of DHL the yellow parcel lorries which stands for German post and telecommunications/. A massive world wide company. As the agent said to me, we have 14 million customers world wide, times that by 88 euros, they can. Cope. Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
As with all recovery agents, the SMALL PRINT needs reading properly,
DO NOT MAKE ANY ASSUMPTIONS

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
I thought GREEN FLAG provided exactly the same as ADAC .
What is covered?

If you take out annual European breakdown cover from Green Flag, you'll get

90 days European cover
24/7 roadside assistance
Local vehicle recovery
No callout charges

And that's only for ONE vehicle!

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Adac = any vehicle you're travelling in, 365 days, anywhere in Europe, as listed above...

There is no competition.

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
If you go to the download section.. You can find the adac terms etc under travel Iformation

We're members... We're both covered in any vehicle in Europe... As are the kids..
Its an untouchable policy. (which we have never used in anger)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back