LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Just done the renewal bit with Adac -what a shame it took me half a dozen calls and finally after hanging on for 27 mins with stupid music playing and a message saying the call is important to them every couple of mins the deed was done very quickly :thumb:
We never go abroad in the van so does anyone know if you break down can you ring AA Europe assist number (0800 o289018) direct (they gave me number) or do you have to go through the German number who then put you in touch with AA EA ? I don't fancy hanging on my moby for half hour waiting for a English speaking person :Sad:
terry

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
you phone the number that goes to the AA

The 0800 number goes to the AA.

I had a similar issue on renewal and cost me £12 in calls.. they need a better renewal service.

Bob

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Call Barbara in Frankfurt, she speaks good English and only ADAC office to accept a UK credit card I'm told
Her number is in thread here someplace.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Barbara's number: 0049 941 55673 :thumb:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I tried Barbara for ages (over two days) but could not get a answer -finally got through on a different number which had me hanging on for 20 odd mins before a man took my card details-I even tried the breakdown number who gave me the other number which had me hanging on.I am not the most patient of people and very nearly said stuff it but then I thought of what happened last year with the RAC and c&cc ::bigsmile:
terry

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Call Barbara in Frankfurt, she speaks good English and only ADAC office to accept a UK credit card I'm told
Her number is in thread here someplace.
Three times this week I have been trying to contact Barbara, on the number she gave me, as our claim still hasn't been sorted out yet, and all I got too were pre recorded messages with music. :Angry:

Good luck with ADAC Terry. :winky:

Cheers,

Jock.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Three times this week I have been trying to contact Barbara, on the number she gave me, as our claim still hasn't been sorted out yet, and all I got too were pre recorded messages with music. :Angry:

Good luck with ADAC Terry. :winky:

Cheers,

Jock.
I got there in the end :thumb: and when I rang asking about your problem got straight through-I wonder if she is on hols ?:winky:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back