Mandaxxx

Free Member
Feb 19, 2010
Wherever we stop.
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi all, I've been looking into ADAC breakdown cover, it's a good price but I'm concerned about the 200 euro limit for being towed. Has anybody used them and the tow cost paids by ADAC in full ?

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Have never been towed by them,but have been loaded onto a transporter and taken home about 120 miles with no cost to myself.
I would imagine that would be more than 200 Euros.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I have it as an add on to my safeguard insurance

Yes it is limited.. But I wanted it as an add onto my safeguard to cove wheel changes in my sub 7.5 ton RV... I already have an unlimited tow/recovery on my safeguard policy in the UK and Europe.. But it is the wealth of extras you get on the ADAC membership that attracts me. Like pet recovery.. Kids recover.. Although I have none:Doh: .. The air ambulance, medical cover, spare parts, onward journey and dozens of other things... I.e tow out of a field .. Ukor Europe and look at how wide the cover is.

So to me it is a bolt on..

Bob:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
ADAC

Hi all, I've been looking into ADAC breakdown cover, it's a good price but I'm concerned about the 200 euro limit for being towed. Has anybody used them and the tow cost paids by ADAC in full ?

I was informed by them this 'limit' is for breakdowns within Germany only.

Andrew

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
One more thing to beware of is if you are unfortunate enough to breakdown on an auto route in France, it doesn't matter who your breakdown assistance is with, you will have to pay as only the assigned breakdown companies are allowed to assist you on a Paige.
Found that one out at my cost when needed a fuel filter,after paying 150 euros I Carry a spare now:Eeek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back