Ad Hoc Telford mini-meet on now

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by GJH, Feb 15, 2012.

1. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

We came down to Telford yesterday, ready for visiting Dave Newell today, and found Smudger already in residence.

Then late this afternoon Watta turned up and pulled into the next pitch but one from us.

Nice bonus for our first trip in the van to see a couple of friendly faces we didn't expect :Smile:

• Like Like x 6
  2. dave newell lvs

dave newell lvs Trader-Vehicle Services

Well obviously as we live in Telford we should jump at the chance of a meet, the truth is I'm too knackered to go out again tonight:Rofl1:.

D.

• Like Like x 1
  3. whatta

whatta Funster

Smudger's managed to avoid me so far and Graham & Jill are too busy trying out their new fixed bed.

I avoided the seedy nightclub next door that he recommended and tottered down to The Hungry Horse. I gather that the "Ladies" from the club all meet in Smudger's RV after hours. Can't see any activity yet but there's a reddish light glowing around his van....

• Like Like x 3
  4. jhorsf

jhorsf Read Only Funster

as Tesco knows every little helps:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie Read Only Funster

G'Day Mr. Watta !!!....You going to Magbrins in September ???:thumb::thumb::thumb:

6. whatta

whatta Funster

good Mornin' Stephen.

Hope all's well at the new Marjal. Went to the old one when it was newish - Ok for RVs with aircon but not enough shade for my delicate temperament... Or are you at Zahora? (I really should try to keep up with you lot down there!)

September's way off my planning capabilities. I'm still trying to sort out plans for this coming weekend.

Magbrin's a good idea, though...particularly if you're taking the delightful Mandy, or even if you're just renewing that kind invitation to sample your cooking!