LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
I have realised that we do not need or use the ACSI ID card. As it renews automatically I have been trying to cancel it. The phone number in Holland is continually engaged ( tried for 3 days) but they do say on the website that "a simple Email will suffice to cancel your ID card" Shame they don't put the Email address anywhere on the website or literature. Now getting annoyed!
Anybody managed to cancel their ID card?
Cheers
Bernie:ROFLMAO:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Not easy as you say but under FAQs they give you this info, seems old fashioned snail mail is the answer.

You can cancel your subscription before 7 November using the contact form or you can send a written cancellation before 7 November to:

ACSI Publishing BV
Attn. Subscriptions
Postbus 34
6670 AA Zetten
The Netherlands

The contact form is under
FAQs
Camping Card ACSI
Subscription
Cancelling a Subscription

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I have realised that we do not need or use the ACSI ID card. As it renews automatically I have been trying to cancel it. The phone number in Holland is continually engaged ( tried for 3 days) but they do say on the website that "a simple Email will suffice to cancel your ID card" Shame they don't put the Email address anywhere on the website or literature. Now getting annoyed!
Anybody managed to cancel their ID card?
Cheers
Bernie:ROFLMAO:

Do you have to pay for this card, never had one or the inclination to get one as we don't use campsites, but if you do have to pay , couldn't you just stop your direct debit or whatever you pay with , they would soon conntact you then:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ber090

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
:thumb:THX. Have found the email address(service@campingcheque.eu! Got it last year as they were selling for 2£ as a better camping carnet. Sadly even most acsi sites do not take it, so chocolate teapot time.
Thx for your prompt responses.
Cheers
Bernie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back