Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
OK I may not be the brightest but have just gone on the ACSI site to order a new card and am confused ! Nothing new I know lol

Too many choices that really don't make too much sense to me including the prices being it seems to me cheaper for more ?

Can anybody tell me which option gives me simply the card and the books> After all that is all I need lol

I know I can get from Vicarious books but given it is more expensive , and a long delivery time to France direct to ACSI is better ,

Help for an oldie appreciated :)

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
If you are at the Correze which lies just to the south east of Limoge, it might be worth a drive across to a site near you at St Germain les Belles that we stayed at earlier this month as they actually stock the 2016 ACSI book there. The site is called de Montreal and is just off the A20 at jct 20.
Tel0555718620. The reception was only open at teatime when we were there.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I assume you want the discount card which comes with two books.

Also in offer will be their DVD which is well worth buying if you carry a PC. It had more sites, discount sites and non discount sites. You don't get the discount card with this but it's great for finding somewhere to stop.

Finally there is their card that you can use instead of your passport to leave at the office.

All three are very good.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
Finally there is their card that you can use instead of your passport to leave at the office.

All three are very good.

This doesn't seem to be the case now. On every campsite we've arrived at since December, they've asked to see both our passports. They aren't interested in the ACSI ID and want to see and photocopy the passports.

OP
OP
spitfire

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
If you are at the Correze which lies just to the south east of Limoge, it might be worth a drive across to a site near you at St Germain les Belles that we stayed at earlier this month as they actually stock the 2016 ACSI book there. The site is called de Montreal and is just off the A20 at jct 20.
Tel0555718620. The reception was only open at teatime when we were there.

Thank you for that :) I'll check how far from us and give them a ring :)

OP
OP
spitfire

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
I assume you want the discount card which comes with two books.

Also in offer will be their DVD which is well worth buying if you carry a PC. It had more sites, discount sites and non discount sites. You don't get the discount card with this but it's great for finding somewhere to stop.

All three are very good.

Thanks for the explanation. Can't use the DVD a have an Apple Mac and the international card comes with my membership of the French motorhome club so really just want the card and the books.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Candapack

Free Member
Oct 16, 2014
Fife, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2013
This doesn't seem to be the case now. On every campsite we've arrived at since December, they've asked to see both our passports. They aren't interested in the ACSI ID and want to see and photocopy the passports.
Yes, same here.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back