ACSI books & app combo

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by snowdrops, Jan 4, 2016.

1. snowdrops

snowdrops Funster Life Member

Just went online to renew my app for the coming year, the books and our card arrived a few weeks ago. Presented with the option of changing my currently annual subscription to a combo-subscription, thereby having the app free for this year. Quite liking this, tho have been a little slow as you've all probably done yours already. Intially thought would be a right palava, however, very simple link cancels your current subscription, (for us books only) and changes it for the combo subscription.

The app really is a stress saver, found some of our fave campsites eva, using the app when we've got lost or too tired to drive on.

As I said, you're mostly all probably aware by now, but if not, it's very painless and renews both apps and books automatically, annually :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. colinw

colinw Read Only Funster

Just ordered the books and id card , then noticed the combo , will try and change subscription , thanks !

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny Funster

I bought the app last year and it still seems to be working exactly the same?

4. snowdrops

snowdrops Funster Life Member

You may find you can't get access to the updated downloads ? Depends when you took out the app, I did mine beginning of Jan so ran out last week. I cldn't sign back in after that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. colinw

colinw Read Only Funster

I have updated subscription . thanks for the hint . where do you get the app from ? . OK , found out I have to wait for card to come , it has a number on to enter online .