Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Is it me??? I have the 2012 book but no separate map as per last years! Was there one or is the map on page 33 the only one? If so I'm not a fan of it:Eeek:

S

stagman

Deleted User
Is it me??? I have the 2012 book but no separate map as per last years! Was there one or is the map on page 33 the only one? If so I'm not a fan of it:Eeek:

Should be map inside back cover :thumb:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi Ravmad
No we got a separate map book, same size but thinner than the two books with the sites in. Pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
in the back of the second book

It is in the back of the second book..... do not forget to apply for the free carnet (mine arrived within 14 days of completing the on line form)

Bob

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Interesting the differences. does it depend on where they were bought? i got mine from vicarious and it has the normal stick in map attached in the back of one of the volumes.

Is the separate atlas thing if you buy direct? Or did they just run out of one type, or change their minds? Anyone know?

David

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Interesting the differences. does it depend on where they were bought? i got mine from vicarious and it has the normal stick in map attached in the back of one of the volumes.

Is the separate atlas thing if you buy direct? Or did they just run out of one type, or change their minds? Anyone know?

David

Hi David
We bought ours direct, and got the mini atlas, seems a bit more user friendly than a big map. Pete :thumb:

OP
OP
geoff1947

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
many thanks

Found it :Doh:Didn't look at the other book as not going anywhere near there till September. Spain via France in a few weeks time I hope:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
The Map book is just a bigger version of last years

The map book is just a thicker version of last years map book due to the extra pages in the tw volumes now instead of last year single volume.

I must admit I liked the fold up map better as you could lay it out and get a better idea where each site was in relationship to others... I just covered all the folds in sellotape got a bit of a battering over the year... the map book is not as good as you have to flick back and forth to find the sites.

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back